Friday, February 26, 2010

Sneak Peek

I have been working on my window treatments for the big, boring, bay window in our living room.  Things just always take a bit longer than planned when a momma has to take sick kiddos to the pediatrician, my mind changes or trying to find the right time to use the power tools.  (LOVE my husband's DeWalt saw!)

So, here is a little sneak peak into what I have been doing toward dressing up that naked window.






Intriguing, I'm sure.  Hoping that by Monday I will have a fully dressed window to show you.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished product! I've enjoyed seeing you post again. Love to see your projects and looking forward to hearing baby news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you're doing, and I love it already! I can't wait to see it!!! Hope you have the time you need to get it finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rolled out the red carpet, I see. :-) That's a lot of fabric. I hope your girls feel better soon! I'm so impressed with all you manage to accomplish. You are my hero!

    ReplyDelete

Give pointers or praise or just say 'hi'. Go on...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails