Thursday, January 27, 2011

OYOL- Week 2


Brenda has a downloadable worksheet over at her blog to help with this week's assignment/challenge.  After going through this exercise and getting it all down on paper, I was thinking 'this shouldn't be so hard. Why, this should be easy to accomplish each and every week!'  You know what, though?  It was TOUGH!  (It seems as soon as I get started on something I have at least 2 little ones that need something.)  To be quite honest -  I didn't even get a shower until 5:45 pm yesterday.  We have to leave the house at 6:30 to get to services on time.  Thankfully, 'Greatest-Husband-in-the-WORLD' stumbled upon my list and helped me out by cleaning the kitchen after supper.  SO nice not to come home to a dirty kitchen!

As you can probably tell, I'm playing catch-up.  I got started a little late on this project, but that's okay.  Thought I would share my list with you before I sign off.

My Daily Do or Die

Read Scripture
1 load of laundry (start to finish)
Stick to meal plan
Get ready for day
Kid Maintenance
Sweep Kitchen Floor
Wipe down Counters
Be Happy
Speak Softly

Sunday
Church
Weekly meal plan / Grocery list

Monday
Clean Master Bath
Grocery Shopping

Tuesday
Kids' showers

Wednesday
Clean Kid's bath and 1/2 bath
Church

Thursday
Gather Trash
Kids' Showers
Clean out Fridg.

Friday
Mop Kitchen

Saturday
Sam's Shopping
Vacuum
Kids' Showers

I'm hoping all of this will get done easily in a week and then as time goes on I'll be able to add to it.  I need to get all this accomplished on a regular basis before anything can be added, though.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I thought it would be easy to maintain my simple bare minimum. Ha ha ha ha ha!! It's HARD!!!!

    So nice that your husband found your list and helped you. Mine did that today too. Love when he does the dishes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Give pointers or praise or just say 'hi'. Go on...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails