Monday, January 24, 2011

Books

I love books.  I mean LOVE books.  I'm always on the look out for a good book to read.  I must admit that my reading is somewhat limited for the sheer fact that I have a very short window of time to read.  One of these days I'll share a list of books I've read.  Not today, though.  :)
Today I wanted to share The $5 Dinner Mom Cookbook by Erin Chase.  I've only just started reading it, but already I'm intrigued and hopeful.  I happened upon it at the local library on Saturday.  And, since I'm working to cut back on our grocery bill each month, I thought this might give me some more motivation and dinner ideas.  I'm hoping to give an update in a week or so to let you know what I think about it.  For those of you who might want to get it earlier, I wanted to get the word out that such a book is available.
*Just so you all know - I could care less if you purchase any of the items I post about from Amazon.com.  It's just the easiest way for me to link to them.  I always look for any book I want to read at the library and suggest you do the same.  :)
**Also.  Thanks for the info about downloadable PDFs.  I'm tweaking my files for easy printing, but hope to have them available soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give pointers or praise or just say 'hi'. Go on...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails