Monday, May 2, 2011

Hawaiian Theme Birthday Party

We had quite the birthday bash over the weekend.  I'm sure you could see from the previous posts that I was a bit stressed trying to get it all done in time.  I didn't get much sleep Friday night, but I did get it all done in time.  (Kevin even ran in a 5K Saturday morning, and I was still able to do it!)

So, this week I'll be sharing some of the things I did for the party.

Party Favors

I did have a lot of fun doing all these little things for the party and hanging out with some AMAZING young ladies.  I also am glad it's all over, because I'm still exhausted.  :)


9 comments:

  1. Well done you!
    I'm glad you got everything done in time and it went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s stunning Hawaiian Theme Birthday Party! I prefer the parties that are not so overwhelming, but are easy to host so that I too can enjoy them with the loved ones. Recently I threw a family luncheon at one of the event venues Chicago for our 10th wedding anniversary and enjoyed every moment of this event.

    ReplyDelete

Give pointers or praise or just say 'hi'. Go on...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails