Thursday, April 28, 2011

Completely Stressed!

Okay.  It's really not that bad.  Just having a little 'drama' moment over here.  I just really have a hard time when things don't come together as planned.

Wood MDF Project for kids' closet.


Fondant.  Very colorful, but very sticky and impossible to work with.


Unfortunately, not every project turns out perfectly.  But you already knew that, right?

At least I have a long weekend to spend extra time with family and friends.  Plus, I'll be able to get rested up for all the projects that need to be completed next week!  (See, I do it to myself!)

Have a WONDERFUL Easter weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. (hugs) You. Are totally awesome. You will remember that at some point. I'm curious of course about the projects. (no pictures on this post). But I'll wait. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahaha! (checks completely red!) So didn't mean for this to post. all well.... other things to worry about.

    ReplyDelete

Give pointers or praise or just say 'hi'. Go on...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails