Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday's Tip of the Week

Good Morning, Y'all!

I don't have a tip for you today, but am asking for tips instead.

Let me explain.

In my mind, very few others are as big a slacker as I am.  Examples?  Right now I have a load in the washing machine that I'm pretty sure I'll have to re-wash, all the bathrooms need a good cleaning and a mop just isn't going to cut it on the kitchen floor this time.  Probably TMI, but it is true.

So, this time around, I'm asking you all to share your cleaning schedules.  Do you have one?  Do you have certain days or even times of the day that you do a specific job?  How do you start supper ahead if things are air/time sensitive?  Are there little secrets to multitasking better with the little ones?

This isn't a pity party.  I feel a bit overwhelmed at times, but I know it is just the stage of life I'm in.  And, quite frankly, most of the time I am my own worst enemy.  Just wanting some good ideas to implement in my life to make things even better in our home life.  Comments would be greatly appreciated this time around.  :) Leave one here or head on over to Facebook and leave one there.

Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

  1. Tuesday's are my cleaning days. It kind of happened by chance. It's the first day of the week where I make it a point not to go anywhere. Bathrooms usually get put on hold since we have 4, but today I actually have to clean them:oP. I send the kids to the bonus room and tell them they can't come out until I get the downstairs cleaned. This is when Netflix becomes my babysitter:o) May not be the best thing, but it works. I have those overwhelming days as well, and I only have 2 kids. I can't imagine how you feel. Good luck with the cleaning, and btw, I have rewashed the same load 4 times before, so don't feel too bad;o)

    ReplyDelete

Give pointers or praise or just say 'hi'. Go on...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails