Saturday, May 29, 2010

Flower Bed Redo: Part 3

Okay.  Here it is as a finished project!


Yeah!  I was actually done with this on Wednesday (go me!), but life has been flying since the last little bit of mulch was put down.  So glad it's done.  My body couldn't have taken much more of the lifting and bending.  I even had my dad move the debris bags out to the end of the short driveway for the trash guys to pick up.

I took the time to put a few petunias in a pot in front of the garage, as well.


So, for a quick recap.....

Before.

After.


Nice to have a little color around the front of our home.  Can't wait for the lilies to bloom.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This looks great! Your hard work definitely paid off! Hope you get to relax a little during the holiday;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out great! Inspires me to do something with mine now :)!

    ReplyDelete

Give pointers or praise or just say 'hi'. Go on...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails