Friday, March 5, 2010

Message Board

After doing THE window valence, this was such a fun and easy project to do.  I've needed something to help me keep dates and appointments organized for so long.  Usually, I just have everything tucked around the inside and outside of my calendar frame.

I found this beauty (heavy sarcasm) when I was in Goodwill the other day.  For $3, I couldn't pass it up.


Especially, when I could cover it with a little material and ribbon and turn it into this!


This should help me stay organized, right?

1 comment:

  1. Nice! i made one of these for myself also, right above the mail table. I have a tough time keeping it 'weeded' of old stuff, but it is nice. I have one in the kitchen too that stays looking a wreck with all the coupons and invitations.

    ReplyDelete

Give pointers or praise or just say 'hi'. Go on...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails