Monday, March 22, 2010

A Little Eye Candy

My wonderful hubby had the opportunity to travel to Switzerland for business recently.    Had I not been at the end of my pregnancy, I would have had a free trip to go with him.  I was fully supportive and pea green with envy!  The two weeks was a long time for him to be gone, but he did make it back safe and sound before the baby arrived .  (Did I mention the fact that his travels brought him home less than 48 hours before the baby arrived?)

He did have one day to go sight seeing on his own and one day was a group activity.  The rest of his time there was scheduled from 7am to 7pm every day.  I thought I would share some of the pictures he brought home.  I don't have much information about them, but some of these are just beautiful!  Enjoy!

These first few are from a train ride through the mountains from Vevay to Interlaken.  (Yep, that water is Lake Geneva!)









These next ones are from around Gruyeres.






**Sigh** One of these days.............

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give pointers or praise or just say 'hi'. Go on...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails