Monday, April 23, 2012

Borrowing Ebooks

http://lendle.me

For those of you who don't know, Kevin got me a Kindle Fire for my birthday.  I honestly don't know who has enjoyed it more - Me, because I have multiple books in one easy device / Kevin, because he no longer has to 'sleep' with the bedside light glaring in his face at crazy hours.  His most recent comment: 'Best purchase I ever made!'.

I usually get books from the library.  I'm typically too cheap to purchase ebooks (or any book, for that matter).  I stumbled across Lendle and thought I would share, though.  There is a full disclosure on there site under FAQ.  There are a lot of books that are not available for borrow; but, obviously, they wouldn't have the site if none were available.  Free books are always good - well, at least in theory.

For those who don't have a Kindle , Amazon has apps that can be downloaded to a smartphone or computer.

My Current Reads:

Ebooks - Protector of the Small Quartet Series by Tamora Pierce (First Test , Page , Squire , Lady Knight)

Hard Copy - Divergent by Veronica Roth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give pointers or praise or just say 'hi'. Go on...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails