Thursday, December 15, 2011

Gift Ideas: For Baby

There are all kinds of cute little gifts out there for babies.  I thought I would share a couple of the gifts I'll be giving this year to the new little ones in our family.

First, is a really cute and super easy self binding blanket I found at Megan Poulton Designs.
These blankets were done in flannel and are actually for baby dolls.  I did the inside fabric at 16 in x 16 in and the binding fabric 26 in x 26 in.  I know I'll be doing more of these in the future for baby showers and gifts (at the normal size, of course).

Second, would be the Car Seat Canopy I designed.  I believe I've made about 7 of these in the past 6 months.  Very easy and fun to do.  This will keep the baby warm and dry during these cold months ahead.
Another baby gift I'm thinking about making are some Baprons from a tutorial put together by Jessica at Craftiness Is Not Optional.
via Craftiness Is Not Optional
She put together such cute combinations of fabric!  We really don't need bibs around our place much any more, but these are so much cuter than all those bibs in the stores with the cheesy saying on them.  I just don't know if I have time to make all the bias strips.  Hmmmm.

Well, people, we are down to only 10 days 'til Christmas.  Are you ready?

1 comment:

Give pointers or praise or just say 'hi'. Go on...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails