Friday, September 16, 2011

Neglect

**COUGH**COUGH**
*HACK*

So.  Have you noticed the neglect of my poor little blog space?  I know - it's completely shameful!  I feel the need to come in here and clean out the dust and cobwebs I've been gone so long.  I (naively) thought with school starting I would have all this extra time on my hands.  I mean, I ONLY have 3 kids to take care of during the day.  One who still naps!  Sadly, I haven't even taken the time to look at anybody else's blog lately, either.  

Honestly, I have been busy with projects.   Several new posts will be showing up soon.  For some reason, all my projects seem to be BIG with LOTS of layers.  I tend to lack the energy (a.k.a. willpower) to sit at the computer and type up a post at the end of the day.  Once again - S.A.D.

Just know I'm back and look for regular posting to resume on Monday.  Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Give pointers or praise or just say 'hi'. Go on...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails