Monday, November 8, 2010

The Weekend

Well, it's Monday.  We had a very busy and crazy weekend as usual even with a couple of things getting canceled.  Unfortunately, I got no sewing done.  No crafting done either.  My kitchen is clean and the laundry is fairly well caught up, though. :)

So, instead of sewing, I started tackling my mess of a craft room/office.
Here I've started clearing it all out.
And a little farther into the process. (The shelves are now down, too.)
My dining room is now a mess as well, but I had to put it all somewhere.  I decided that if I'm going to be doing several projects this holiday season, I need to actually be able to find things quickly and easily.  After I've finished clearing all the items out and rearranging the furniture, I'll have to sit down and sort things into keep and get rid of piles.  Anyone what a couple of bookshelves?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give pointers or praise or just say 'hi'. Go on...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails