Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pool Robes

As you can see from the previous post, I have 4 little ones that LOVE to be in the water.  Even our newest was kicking and giggling when he was in the water.  Since we don't have a pool in our backyard, it is always a pain trying to keep a towel around wet kids.  There's only so many times you can re-tuck a towel around a 3 year old as you walk from the pool to the car.  Pool robes to the rescue!





These are the beauties the girls are now sporting when leaving the pool scene.  There's a great pattern/tutorial at Sew, Mama, Sew!.  Very easy to follow and complete.

I made the sleeves a little different, but over all I followed the directions.  One thing I would suggest is either re-enforcing the shoulder seams or just cutting out the neck without cutting the shoulder.  This has been an area of weakness.  Although, it could just be my sewing.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Jess, those are so cute! Love to see the girls in them. You amaze me!

    ReplyDelete

Give pointers or praise or just say 'hi'. Go on...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails